Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Busy Week

I've recently begun to realize our little boy is almost 1, meaning he'll no longer be a "baby". Of course, he'll always be my baby, but it's so hard to believe he's becoming a little boy. I took a few pictures and videos this week that really show how even playtime has become different.

In the video, I was just amazed at how much control he had over the spoon and that he was really interacting with the cat rather than accidently "playing" with him!



Playing with his truck...





Reaching for toys under the tv (or anywhere else they may be hiding)...



Sitting still to play with one toy (in this case opening and closing a toy cell phone)...



I never believed he would grow up so quickly! Before too long he'll be toddling all over the house.... wow, not sure I'm ready for that yet! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment