Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Boy in a High Chair!

I am regularly reminded of how quickly Caleb is growing! Last week, my mom came to visit and we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. YUM! While we were ordering, we somehow started talking about the high chairs they have. Caleb had only been sitting up for a few days at that point, but we decided to try the high chair and see how he liked it. Of course, I was nervous about it, but figured worst case would be he hated it and I could get him out! We put him in it and then surrounded him with his blanket for some extra padding. He loved it! He could see things going on around him and watch us eat. He lasted until we had almost finished! I was so proud of my little boy!

The only problem was that I didn't have my camera with me! The diaper bag always seems so full and I hate putting extra things in it that I likely won't use. I need to learn to keep the camera with me though! Well, this gave Jonathan and I an excuse to go back to Chick-Fil-A this weekend and take pictures! When we were there Caleb kept putting his leg up on the front part of the high chair! Is it too early to start working on manners?!? He was incredibly cute though!





No comments:

Post a Comment