Monday, September 30, 2013

One Busy Day!

Saturday was a crazy busy day for our family!

The boys headed to Caleb's soccer practice first thing in the morning while I drove down to Galveston for the Gritty Goddess, a 5k obstacle course. Then we all headed to a family dinner at Grandpa and Dao's house!

Caleb is in his second season of soccer. He's had a rough start with several rain-outs and rough practices, but he's getting more comfortable as the season goes on. Jonathan isn't assistant coach this season which seems to be helping. It also helps that this league has smaller teams and just the practice/game on Saturday, no evening practice. 







I signed up a few months ago to do the Gritty Goddess. It was a blast! Some friends and I enjoyed walking the course and doing all the obstacles. We weren't pushing ourselves to run or be the best, just try something new. I will absolutely sign up for this event again in the future! After soccer practice, the boys came out to cheer me on!

Playing on a playground at the Gritty Goddess.
Sonia and I
Kids playing while they waited for us at an obstacle
On the last obstacle
Crossing the finish line!
After finishing the Gritty Goddess, I showered off and raced home to get ready for a family dinner at Grandpa and Dao's house. I had 20 minutes to change and put on makeup! I don't think I've ever gotten ready for anything that quickly in my entire life. We were gathering to celebrate baby Wesley being born, Aaron's summer birthday, Jonathan's 29th birthday and Caleb's 4th birthday! 

Jonathan meeting Wesley for the first time
Wesley napped through most of dinner and had two cute guard dogs!
Precious Boy!
Moment I thought: How do people have three kids? Haha
Cute family
Caleb's cake
Aaron's cake
Jonathan's cake
Hanging out with Wesley
Cuddle time
Family Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment