Friday, August 30, 2013

Random Summer Fun

As summer rolled slowly to an end we spent more time at home playing and having friends over. It was nice to calm down after our big road-trip and lots of family events as soon as we got home. 

Here's a few pictures of the boys playing. I realize they are mostly of Aaron. I only think to grab the camera when I see them doing something that makes them seem older to me. Aaron has grown so much over the summer in obvious ways. Caleb has grown, but more so in language which is hard to get a snapshot of! Caleb's big milestone of the summer is his sudden interest in imaginary friends. He cracks me up when he reminds that I need to use my imagination : ) 

Building with Duplos (this and Legos are his FAVORITES right now)


Caleb and Aaron building towers together


Drawing circles


Needed a stable surface for his building. When it got too tall to reach, he decided to stand up and finish it (Daddy's suggestion...definitely not mine!)


No comments:

Post a Comment