Sunday, June 30, 2013

Swimming!

Caleb started swim lessons the first week of June. I am COMPLETELY AMAZED at how much he has learned in a month!

Before he started lessons he hated getting his face wet and if he accidently put his head under the water in the pool he would choke and gag on the water. Bath time for the past few months had been an awful fight since he didn't want water to get near his face. He started lessons excited about swimming but very fearful about getting his face wet.

Here's Caleb now:

Amazing! I can't believe he's really swimming! He's learned so much that I decided to go ahead and put Aaron in lessons starting this week. I'm sure the first few times will be rough, especially since he doesn't separate from me very well. But if all we get out of lessons is that he doesn't suck in the water, I figure that's worth it! 

I'm so beyond astounded at how much Caleb has learned so far. Way to Go Buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment