Friday, April 12, 2013

Random Fun

Just a few random pictures from the first half of April. 

I was doing some work at GG's house and Derrill came in to play with Aaron for a bit. They were having fun drawing pictures together. 
Caleb helped me make some chocolate muffins one evening and  fun devouring one before bed. 
I asked for a sweet smile...this is what I got! 
Grandpa and Dao bought some new toilets recently and gave us the boxes to play with. They were advertised as "space shuttles". While playing with his the first day, Caleb decided his was the tomb. He told us we had to wait 3 days and then he would roll away the "rock" (another piece of cardboard) and tell us "Jesus isn't there". It took me a few minutes to figure out what he was doing when he called it the tomb, but there were tears in my eyes by the time he finished his game. I love that he's been listening and soaking in bible stories. 

A random moment of wanting his picture taken. He pointed to the camera and said "cheese" over and over again until I caught on. As soon as I grabbed the camera he sat down to pose. 
We ordered a pizza a few nights ago and as I answered the door, Aaron ran to it like this. He had gotten one of his brother's shoes on and a sideways hat all by himself. He made the delivery man laugh! The tummy showing was just icing on the cake : )
The boys on picture day. Aaron was proud of his handsome shoes : ) I actually planned on these shirts with nice new shorts for our Spring pictures in mid-April only to wake up with it raining and in the 40s. We had to search for some jeans last minute, crazy Texas weather! 
Aaron playing peek-a-boo while getting ready for school. 
There's a few random moments for you! Enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment