Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Jonathan and I went out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate early and then spent a few hours at the Houston Home and Garden show on Saturday afternoon. We knew we wouldn't get to do much today since it's the middle of the week. 

We did both get to enjoy Caleb's Valentine party at school. It was fun to watch the kids decorate cookies and pass out Valentines. Jonathan came home early from work and surprised me with a plant for the back patio and a bottle of wine. (I plan on enjoying a glass as soon as Caleb goes to bed!) Rather than go to a lot of trouble for dinner, I stuck to the classic breakfast for dinner while we watched Gnomeo and Juliet. I've enjoyed the relaxed evening and loved just spending time with my three guys!

Jonathan and Aaron before the party
Caleb, Mommy and part of Aaron's head : )
Putting Valentines in his friends' mailboxes
Decorating his cookie with brother sitting next to him!
The four of us 
My silly monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment