Sunday, February 19, 2012

Aaron: 7 months old

Aaron turned 7 months old a little over a week ago! How crazy is that?!?

On Wednesday he had a follow up appointment from his 6 month appt just to see if he was gaining weight after switching to formula. In 4 weeks he gained 1/2 a pound! He's now 6 lbs 8.5 ounces. I don't know where that falls on the percentiles chart, but the doctor was very pleased with his growth.

We're still working on getting him to eat solids. I'm trying again tonight...wish me luck! So far he just gets really mad when we try any food.

I have a feeling we're only a few weeks away from crawling. Aaron is getting on all four and wiggling back and forth now. I've also seen him go from sitting to the crawling position and then back to sitting.

I'm surprised that he's still taking 4 naps a day. A few weeks ago he did stop taking the last nap of the day, but he still can't seem to combine those two morning naps. By now I'm pretty sure Caleb was down to three, but I'll just keep letting Aaron take the lead. I'm hoping when he starts crawling he'll want to drop one of the morning naps and have 3 slightly longer naps. I'm not too worried about it though. He sleeps 12 hours at night, starting between 7 and 7:30, so I really can't complain.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to share for this month! It's been a rough week around here and I haven't been in picture taking mode. We are looking forward to Jonathan's day off tomorrow and spending some time together. Nothing big planned so far, but I'm hoping for a nice day so we can go outside and run/play for a while...maybe even have a picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment