Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots Going On

Well, now that Jonathan's back from the NASA field test, we've been super busy here in the Lutz household! Last week we had something going on every day after Jonathan got home. Wednesday I had a morning meeting; Thursday I had a class in the morning, PeeWee School and coffee with some friends; Friday I set up for a baby shower and Saturday I threw a baby shower with a few lovely ladies. Sunday was church, of course, and yesterday we painted a room upstairs. Wow, when I type it all out it's no wonder it was hard to wake up for PeeWee School today! While we have been busy, we've also had some great time just the three of us to relax and spend time together. Caleb is so glad to have his daddy back and I'm grateful that I'm not a single parent or a wife to a husband gone for months at a time! We're so thankful for Jonathan!

Besides all that craziness, we've been watching Caleb really take off with walking! As of today he can now stand up without anything to hold onto, turn around while standing so that he can walk the opposite way, and play with toys while walking. He's walked the distance of our living room without falling, but when he does fall he's now capable of standing right up and going on his way! I'm amazed that he's only been walking for a week and 5 days, but has already improved so much.

He also babbles non-stop now days. Of course, he gets quiet as soon as the camera turns on, but most of the day is spent listening to him talk. Wish I knew what he was trying to tell me!

Below is a video we took today to show off how much better he is at walking than the last post. Seriously - exactly a week difference and he's so much more sturdy! Amazing!

1 comment: