Friday, November 2, 2012

A Day with Daddy

Today I went here...


... to the International Quilt Festival in Houston with GG and Mom. An event I have enjoyed every year for the past several years. 

While I was out exploring new patterns, fun fabrics and other crafty things, my sweet husband was taking care of our crazy boys! I expected them to be hanging around the house, playing in the backyard and the usual kind of stuff. 

When I got home from my long day out, I was greeted with hugs and a invitation to watch some pictures from the day. Not only did my husband take care of the boys, but he exceeded all expectations and took them on an outing to NASA by himself! What a great Dad!





I love this one! Caleb staring up at the shuttle!
Caleb took this picture!




After watching the boys' slideshow from their day, I did a little show and tell of my own! 


I have no idea when I'll get to any of these projects, but that's not the point of Quilt Festival. The point is finding new ideas and spending time with some lovely ladies. I'm glad my boys had fun at the same time, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment