Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things Caleb Says...

When I go to get Caleb out of bed after nap, he usually starts with "Hi Mommy...Daddy home?" and then I hear the same question for the rest of the afternoon..."Daddy home?", "Daddy home?", "Daddy home?"

You can imagine my happiness at hearing a little more to the conversation yesterday!

Caleb: "Daddy coming home?" (about the 100th time he'd asked...it was actually time for him to be on the way!)
Me: "Yes, where is daddy come from?"
Caleb: "Work"
Me: "Yes, where does daddy work?"
Caleb: "NASA, naut" (astronaut) and then he made a blastoff shuttle noise and started to fly around the room

If that wasn't cute enough... today started off the same after nap... "Hi Mommy...Daddy home?" When I said, "No, Daddy is at work", Caleb said, "Me go NASA?"

I love that Caleb loves his daddy so much and I love these little conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment