Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The beginning...

Welcome to our blog! I've been trying to figure out how best to keep Caleb's grandparents, great-grandparents, family and friends in the loop and I think this will be it! I'm also excited to document our lives as Caleb grows. So here it goes...

Caleb rolled over yesterday! Jonathan put him on his tummy in the living room and he immediately rolled over! It happened so fast, by the time I looked I could only see his head rolling. We put him on his stomach several other times during the day, but he didn't seem interested until evening when he rolled over one more time. Today he did twice as well! It's amazing to me that two days ago he wasn't even trying and suddenly it's happening! Every time we reach a milestone I am astounded at the difference one day makes!













Caleb rolled against Tiger today! He didn't seem to mind laying against a furry cat.













I guess Tiger didn't care either!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I have been working on one too to keep everyone updated. Caleb is getting so big! They grow up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this looks great! I've been blogging for 8 or 9 months now- get ready, it gets addicting! Have fun with it! See ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete